HALF HEIGHT SCREENS
These 1200x600mm modular panels are the perfect way to create secluded areas within your outdoor space or cover up items you would rather not have in full view.
Our 1.2m posts have a steel foot plate which can be bolted to the ground - and are designed to be used alongside our lightweight metal rails to create screens in a 600mm or 1200mm widths - up to a height of 1.2 meters.
Our modular screens can also be assembled to create screen walls of any size - using bespoke frames and supports.
Discover why CDC precision folded modular screens are so much more than the common, alternative flat panels available within our industry.
1. We work using the latest CNC laser cutting, punching and folding technology to produce products of the highest quality with totally unique patterns. We fold and fabricate our panels into thin but incredibly strong box like sections with pre-formed fixing holes, that easily bolt together to form ever expanding designs.
2. If you need to view your screens from both sides we have an optional flat panel that creates a double sided screen. By simply screwing the countersunk colour coded fixings into the pre formed threaded holes you can create a solid screen with a perfect 360degree viewing angle. You can even choose an alternative colour to create a whole new view from the other side.
4. Our CDC Modular Screen System offers professionals and DIY’er’s an easy cost effective way to create, frame and install their decorative screen project.
5. Manufactured from 1.6mm galvanised steel and available in a range of RAL colours, our products are made to withstand the test of time. Our screens are polyester powder coated and maintenance free. Applied in liquid form and heated to form a hard wearing scratch and UV resistant barrier against the elements or available in COR-TEN weathering steel forming a unique rusted appearance whilst protecting the metal from future corrosion.
3. By utilising our CDC FRAME range of posts, rails and fixings you can create screens of all shapes and sizes, allowing your imagination to run wild.
We have a range of off the shelf designs held in stock at our UK distribution centre for immediate delivery or we can work within a production plan alongside you to design and create totally unique laser cut decorative screens that demonstrate your own style and creativity.
Contact us today to take the first step in designing a truly unique screen for your home or commercial installation.