SCREENS FOR FENCING
Our 2mm flat back plates provide a more traditional method of screening unsightly objects or old tired fencing.
By creating a wooden subframe to support the screens, you simply butt the screen edges together and screw the flat plates to the frame using the pre-drilled countersunk holes and colour coded 25mm screws supplied with the screen.
With a 20yr+ lifespan and low maintenance finish, they not only look great, they offer great value for money.
Available in Jet Black and Ghost Grey polyester powder coating or Cor-Ten Weathering Steel.
The modular construction allows ever-expanding designs that compliment urban and traditional garden designs
Discover why CDC precision folded modular screens are so much more than the common, alternative flat panels available within our industry.
1. We work using the latest CNC laser cutting, punching and folding technology to produce products of the highest quality with totally unique patterns. We fold and fabricate our panels into thin but incredibly strong box like sections with pre-formed fixing holes, that easily bolt together to form ever expanding designs.
2. To view your screens from both sides we have an optional flat panel that creates a double sided screen. By simply screwing the countersunk colour coded fixings into the pre formed threaded holes you can create a solid screen with a perfect 360degree viewing angle. You can even choose an alternative colour to create a whole new view from the other side.
4. Our CDC Modular Screen System offers professionals and DIY’er’s an easy cost effective way to create, frame and install their decorative screen project.
5. Manufactured from 1.6mm galvanised steel and available in a range of RAL colours, our products are made to withstand the test of time. Our screens are polyester powder coated and maintenance free. Applied in liquid form and heated to form a hard wearing scratch and UV resistant barrier against the elements - guaranteeing a 20+ year lifespan.
Also available in COR-TEN weathering steel forming a unique rusted appearance whilst protecting the metal from future corrosion.
3. By utilising our CDC FRAME range of posts, rails and fixings you can create screens of all shapes and sizes, allowing your imagination to run wild.
We have a range of off the shelf designs held in stock at our UK distribution centre for immediate delivery or we can work within a production plan alongside you to design and create totally unique laser cut decorative screens that demonstrate your own style and creativity.
Contact us today to take the first step in designing a truly unique screen for your home or commercial installation.